External Quality Assurance
- The Music Hub recognises that schools may wish to provide music tuition from a range of different providers but may need assistance in assessing the quality of that provision
- Schools can purchase quality assurance visits for private music tutors to ensure that all music tuition is of a high standard
- Curriculum music observations are also included in this offer.
- To ensure that music teaching in South Gloucestershire schools is of the highest quality.
- A visit of a minimum of an hour to observe teaching and learning
- Verbal and written feedback to the teacher
- Written feedback to the school.
- The work will be carried out by Richard Jones, Music and Arts Strategy Manager or Christine Wright, Teaching and Learning Music Adviser.
- 1 hour visit , feedback and written report £170